The event will be held on Sunday, January 14, 2018 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
Why Should I attend the Lightroom Workshop?
- Learn the difference between Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom-Version 7, Lightroom CC, etc
- Learn New advanced rendering features in Lightroom 7 (Lightroom Classic CC) that adds impact through an intuitive and easy to use interface. Now, Lightroom may be the only program you need-Mask, preview, adjust and correct images.
- Learn to use or better use Lightroom. Always nondestructive Lightroom will never touch your original.
- Learn to edit and create multiple copies/treatments WITHOUT using valuable disc space.
- Learn advanced image features. Cull faster, organize by SBCC categories and on your own; find images quicker
People can participate without a laptop. However, John will make the images that he will use during the workshop on available on Dropbox. If you would like, you can download the images and follow along. Upon registration a survey will be available to attendees to give feedback for preparing the workshop.
Limited to 15 people - Registration will open on Dec 28th at 5 pm. Your payment must be received by Jan 4th or you will be removed from the registration. Once you have registered, please take the survey by clicking on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F7CS6Q9
If you have questions or require further information please contact Ellen Kawadler.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.Phone: 781-724-1005
Registration opens on 12/28/2017 5:00:00 PM
You must login to this website, even if you are not a member, to be able to register for this event.