The Stony Brook Camera Club is a not for profit organization dedicated to the field of photography.
Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced photographer, you'll find events and programs to meet your interests.
Benefits of Membership
Learn from national external experts – We have many educational sessions planned
Be Inspired from other’s experience – Some of our members are local award-winning experts in many different fields of photography
Experience competition - Participate in photo competitions; learn from experienced judges
Learn in the field trips, workshops and hands on-sessions
Learn from our quarterly newsletter "Reflections".
Enjoy the Community, support and friendship of members who have a wealth of knowledge
“I wanted to join a camera club to help me become a better photographer. An internet search brought me to Stony Brook. The friendly and welcoming response from the members has been much appreciated. I’m glad I joined!” Jim Borrebach
“Whether one is a new member or a bedrock from our club’s early days, it is the participation and contribution of our club members as a whole that makes us gain so much from being part of the SBCC community” Karen Regan
“I found this fantastic club by searching Google for a camera club in the local area code. There is so much to learn about photography and editing, but after reading back issues of your fine newsletter, I feel like I’ve found a treasure here. I’m looking forward to the Thursday night meetings and some of the photo shoots on your agenda.” Bob McAuliffe
Join Stony Brook Camera Club
- Select this link => Create an account and request membership (we suggest using your E-mail address as your Login Name).
- Once our Membership Administrator has received your request, you will be sent an email with additional information.
- You may be directed back to this page to pay your Dues via PayPal => Membership Dues and PayPal
- Membership Costs:
- Regular Member $75
- Senior Member ( 65 or older) $50
- Student $50
- Family - 2 or more Regular Members $125
- Family - 1 Senior Member, 1 Regular Member $ 100
- Family - 2 Senior Members $75
Membership is for one year from July 1st to June 30th. After January 1st, membership cost are at 33% of regular fees.